Dr. Brian Young Kim MD
Ophthalmologist111 Colchester Ave 358wp5 Ophthalmology Burlington VT, 05401
Dr. Kim is a member of the following organizations: the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Association of University Professors in Ophthalmology, the American Society of Retina Specialist ...
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 2000
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (amd), Diabetic Macular Edema, Diabetic Retinopathy And More
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- MemberAmerican Society of Retina Specialists
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Cole Eye Institute 2001
- Wilmer Eye Institute - Johns Hopkins - Vitreo-Retinal Surgery
- Wilmer Eye Inst At Johns Hopkins Hosp, Retina/Vitreous Surgery 2004
Dr. Brian Young Kim MD's Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Brian Young Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Phil Allen Aitken M.D.55 Timber Ln South Burlington VT 05403
- Dr. Stephen Michael Pecsenyicki M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Robert H Mcglynn MD1450 Chapel St New Haven CT 06511
- Dr. Houman David Hemmati M.D., PH.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Molly Mahon Hastings MD426 Industrial Ave Williston VT 05495
- Dr. Gregory Mccormick M.D.54 Timber Ln South Burlington VT 05403