Dr. Bruce Alan Cronhardt D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice514 South St Bow NH, 03304
Dr. Bruce Cronhardt is a Dentist practicing in Bow, NH. Dr. Cronhardt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Bruce Alan Cronhardt D.M.D.'s Practice location
Bow, NH 03304Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Alan Cronhardt D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cronhardt
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Natasha A. Patel DMD1580 Wells Rd Orange Park Florida 32073
- Dr. Christiane M Rothwangl DDS174 State Rte 101 Bedford NH 03110
- Ms. Natalie Accomando DMD1361 Elm Street Manchester NH 03101
- Dr. Steven D Wehrli DDS40 S Mast Rd Goffstown NH 03045
- Dr. Richard E Vachon DMD57 Webster St Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Sreelatha Avvaru Other311 W River Rd Hooksett NH 03106