Albert Myung Kim M.D., PH.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1400 Vfw Pkwy Va Boston Healthcare West Roxbury MA, 02132
Dr. Albert Kim is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in West Roxbury, MA. Dr. Kim performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pseudoventricular fibrillation.
- Arrhythmogenesis by single ectopic beats originating in the Purkinje system.
- Cardiac Safety Implications of hNav1.5 Blockade and a Framework for Pre-Clinical Evaluation.
- Traditional and new composite endpoints in heart failure clinical trials: facilitating comprehensive efficacy assessments and improving trial efficiency.
- Erratum to "Traditional and new composite endpoints in heart failure clinical trials: facilitating comprehensive efficacy assessments and improving trial efficiency" [Eur J Heart Fail 2016;18:482-489].
- Lipid-Reduction Variability and Antidrug-Antibody Formation with Bococizumab.
- Once-weekly administration of a long-acting fibroblast growth factor 21 analogue
Albert Myung Kim M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
West Roxbury, MA 02132Get Direction
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Matthew Yuyun1400 VFW PKWY WEST ROXBURY MA 02132
- Matthew R Reynolds MD1400 Vfw Pkwy West Roxbury MA 02132
- Adelqui Osvaldo Peralta MD1400 Vfw Pkwy West Roxbury MA 02132