Dr. Camilo Zambrano MD
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine1555 N Krome Ave Homestead FL, 33030
Dr. Camilo Zambrano is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Homestead, FL. Dr. Zambrano specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
Univ Del Norte, Fac De Med, Barranquilla, Colombia 1986
Universidad Del Norte, Division De Ciencias De La Salud 1986
Universidad MÈxico Americana del Norte Escuela de Medicina
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Strep Throat
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
- Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Jersey Shore Med Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center 1996
Dr. Camilo Zambrano MD's Practice location
Homestead, FL 33030Get Direction
Dr. Camilo Zambrano MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zambrano
- Mucus in Your Stool: Is It Bad?
Functions of MucusMucus is a very important substance in the body. Tissues produce mucus to protect the linings of the mouth, throat, sinuses, nose, lungs, and gut. The functions of mucus are:...
- Oncoplastic Surgery Success Story at Tufts Medical Center
While there are thousands of difficulties that surround breast cancer, one of the largest for many women is losing their breasts in surgery. While it is a necessary evil due to the cancer, it can be very difficult on confidence and self-image. If they wish to reconstruct their breasts, there are...
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Eduardo Fanilla MD6963 Sw 117th Ave Miami FL 33183
- Dr. Juan Lima M.D.5955 Ponce De Leon Blvd Miami FL 33146
- Dr. Lou E Romig M.D.3100 Sw 62 Avenue Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Luis A. Rios M.D.5955 Ponce De Leon Blvd. Miami FL 33146
- Dr. Tobias Nobigrot MD8900 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Mayuri P. Gothe M.D.1926 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612