Dr. Prabhat K Sinha DO
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine29275 W 10 Mile Rd Farmington MI, 48336
Dr. Prabhat Sinha practices Sleep Medicine in Farmington, MI. Dr. Sinha studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 2000
Dr. Prabhat K Sinha DO's Practice location
Farmington, MI 48336Get Direction
Utica, MI 48315Get Direction
Dr. Prabhat K Sinha DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sinha
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Vietnam Vet Discusses His Mental and Physical Struggles, Including Sleep Apnea
It’s hard to imagine being 17 years old and joining the Navy Reserves in the middle of a war. However, that’s exactly what Everett Cook did. Cook had been delivering telegrams for Western Union after school to pay off his first car when he signed-up for the reserves. This decision has led Cook...
- Why Does Sleep Apnea Happen?
Sleep apnea may seem baffling at first. How much do you really know about the disease? What causes you to stop breathing in your sleep? Is this a natural phenomenon? Are some people more prone than others? How can you prevent it? Having many questions about a potential condition is normal. Many...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Dr. Tabarak Aleem Qureshi MD3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Rami Badr Arfoosh M.D.3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Yevgeniy G Stefadu M.D., PH.D3058 Metropolitan Pkwy Sterling Heights MI 48310
- Dr. Pankaj Hukku M.D.909 W Maple Rd Clawson MI 48017
- Dr. Elias I Sharba MD18181 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. John Haapaniemi DO6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235