Dr. Abbas Raza MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology3366 Nw Expressway Suite 380 Oklahoma City OK, 73112
Dr. Abbas Raza is a gastroenterologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Raza specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Raza performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1985
Karachi Medical and Dental College, University Of Karachi 1985
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Gastroenterology; Univ Tn Coll Med-Chattanooga, Internal Medicine
- University Tenn College Med
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Abbas Raza MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73112Get Direction
Rogers, AR 72758Get Direction
Dr. Abbas Raza MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raza
- Why is Irritable Bowel Syndrome More Prevalent in Women?
Medical research shows that more women than men suffer from IBS. In addition these studies demonstrate that certain gynecologic disorders accompany IBS in women. These are disorders such as dysmenorrhea. This has given birth to the question whether there exists a difference in IBS symptom severity...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder triggered by gluten exposure. Gluten is a protein found in barley, rye, and wheat. The disease is sometimes called as celiac sprue, which results in the inflammation of the small intestine. When a person has celiac disease, consuming anything that contains...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- Does Coffee Help or Hurt Inflammatory Bowel Disease
For most people, coffee is their morning miracle and those who drink it first thing in the morning cannot even imagine getting up without it to start their day. For anyone suffering from an inflammatory bowel disease, the side effects from drinking coffee are the farthest thing from a miracle....
- What Causes Jaundice?
Jaundice is triggered by excessive bilirubin levels in the blood. This is sometimes referred to as hyperbilirubinaemia. An abnormal level of bilirubin in the bloodstream and body tissues causes a yellowish discoloration of the skin, mucous membranes and sclera.Bilirubin is a yellowish substance...
- Dr. Larry A. Bookman M.D.8121 National Ave Oklahoma City OK 73110
- Dr. Ilysa R Diamond DO1010 Lake Street Oak Park IL 60301
- Dr. Joe C Zuerker M.D.4200 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Ahmad S Jazzar MD5617 Normandy Ter Oklahoma City OK 73142
- Pooja Singhal Other3800 Reservoir Rd NW Washington DC 20007
- Dr. David A Neumann MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905