Dr. Craig West Wilkinson M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery1250 E 3900 S Suite 301 Salt Lake City UT, 84124
Dr. Craig Wilkinson is a vascular surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Wilkinson specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Wilkinson diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1974
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- St Mary Med Ctr, Vascular Surgery; Maricopa Med Ctr, General Surgery; Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, General Surgery; Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Maricopa Co Genl Hospital 1975
Dr. Craig West Wilkinson M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84124Get Direction
MURRAY, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Craig West Wilkinson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilkinson
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Dr. Harrison M Lazarus MD3584 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Steven Charles Simper MD1160 East 3900 South Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Kevin John Bruen M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Peter Bolek Brant-zawadzki MD50 North Medical Drive Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Michelle Tower Mueller MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Kenneth B Seifert MD1250 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124