Dr. Mary Cardin is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Simons Island, GA. Dr. Cardin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cardin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cardin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1964
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Piedmont Hosp, Pediatrics; Piedmont Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Mary Jean Cardin M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Simons Island, GA 31522Get Direction
Dr. Mary Jean Cardin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Evelyn Delois Johnson M.D.1600 Gloucester St Brunswick GA 31520
- Dr. Heather Anne Tayor M.D.1919 Glynn Ave Brunswick GA 31520
- Dr. Melissa A Wood-katz MD500 S. University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Eric Cameron Stout M.D.2500 Starling St Brunswick GA 31520
- Dr. Ayman Aljabi MD2920 Player St Brunswick GA 31520
- Dr. Shontae R Buffington MD5073 Columbia Pike Spring Hill TN 37174