Dr. Kelly Van sant is a Chiropractor practicing in Centreville, MD. Dr. Van sant specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Van sant seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kelly Van sant DC's Practice location
Centreville, MD 21617Get Direction
Dr. Kelly Van sant DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Lanae N Baker D.C.116 S Piney Rd Chester MD 21619
- Dr. R. Reeve Askew D.C.8603 Commerce Dr Easton MD 21601
- Dr. John Thomas Jennings DC5 Chester Plz Chester MD 21619
- Dr. Gordon Fletcher Wheat D.C.200 S 7th St Denton MD 21629
- Dr. John Earl Fish D.C711 Main St Stevensville MD 21666
- Mr. Christopher James Cianci D.C.8737 Brooks Drive Easton MD 21601