Dr. Stephen Hindes M.D.
Family Practitioner300 E Hampden Ave Suite 201 Englewood CO, 80113
Dr. Stephen Hindes is a family practitioner practicing in Englewood, CO. Dr. Hindes specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hindes possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1992
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- University of Colorado Denver Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Stephen Hindes M.D.'s Practice location
Englewood, CO 80113Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Hindes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hindes
Bad with certain diseases.
Primary care physician.
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Dr. Gregory Dean Smith D.O.19515 E 54TH PL DENVER CO 80249
- Dr. Michael A Schindel M.D.7444 W Alaska Dr Denver CO 80226
- Dr. Terri Allison Bowland DO6255 QUEBEC PKWY COMMERCE CITY CO 80022
- Dr. Sharon M Mckelvey D.O.1400 S POTOMAC ST AURORA CO 80012
- Dr. Joshua Brannon Messer MD8990 WASHINGTON ST THORNTON CO 80229
- Dr. Brienne Loy M.D.8246 W BOWLES AVE UNIT T LITTLETON CO 80123