Dr. John Weaver is a urologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Weaver specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. John Weaver M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. John Weaver M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should You See a Urologist?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract diseases in both men and women. Urologists also deal with any problems involving the male reproductive system. They also perform surgery in some cases, such as opening up a urinary tract...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- Do I Need My Testicles Removed If I Have Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer, affecting the testosterone and sperm-producing sex glands, the testicles, distresses not more than 1 percent of all men who are diagnosed with different types of cancer. But cancer of the testes is increasingly common between the ages of 15 to 34, particularly in the white...
- Dr. Salim I. Hawatmeh M.D.12345 West Bend Drive St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Ralph J. Torrence MD224 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Mrs. Angela Leigh Alt MD224 S. Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Michael Harry Mastromichalis M.D.1011 Bowles Ave Fenton MO 63026
- Dr. Adam S Kibel MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110