Dr. Robert Lee Cach M.D.
Neurosurgeon2375 E Sunnyside Rd Suite G Idaho Falls ID, 83404
Dr. Robert Cach practices Neurological Surgery in Idaho Falls, ID. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Cach prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1991
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1991
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Neurological Surgery; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Robert Lee Cach M.D.'s Practice location
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Get Direction
IDAHO FALLS, ID 83404Get Direction
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Get Direction
Dr. Robert Lee Cach M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cach
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Dr. Stephen R Marano MD2375 E Sunnyside Rd Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Brent H. Greenwald M.D.3155 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Brandon Reyes Kelly M.D.3345 POTOMAC WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Dr. Clark Hunter Allen M.D.3345 POTOMAC WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- James Lee Cook PA-C2375 E Sunnyside Rd Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. John Douglas Dickinson D.O.3345 POTOMAC WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404