Dr. Melissa Riley is a Chiropractor practicing in Clarion, PA. Dr. Riley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Riley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Melissa Kae Riley D.C.'s Practice location
Clarion, PA 16214Get Direction
CLARION, PA 16214Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Kae Riley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Dr. Jonathan James Crouse D.C.8478 Rte 949 Sigel PA 15860
- Dr. Orbic Dean Crawford D.C.42 S 7th Ave Clarion PA 16214
- Dr. Cheryl E. Crawford D.C.42 S 7th Ave Clarion PA 16214
- Dr. Jason R Fetterman D.C.56 Industrial Park Road Brookville PA 15825
- Dr. Christopher Allen Koziarski D.C.108 Rossman Ave Knox PA 16232
- Dr. Jason Ronald Jacobs D.C.65 Dolby St Clarion PA 16214