Dr. Linda Ly is an optometrist practicing in Tuba City, AZ. Dr. Ly specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ly performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Ms. Linda Song Ly O.D.'s Practice location
Tuba City, AZ 86045Get Direction
ZUNI, NM 87327Get Direction
Ms. Linda Song Ly O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Melissa Catherine Vanray O.D.167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Breanne Michelle Flores O.D.167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Dr. Gay E Nord OD167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Dr. Lawrence E Richardson O.D.167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Dr. Nancy A Nichols OD167 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045
- Dr. Aaron Todd Solen O.D.17 North Main Street Tuba City AZ 86045