Dr. Lisa B. Alex PH. D.
Psychologist | Clinical4646 Poplar Ave Suite 206 Memphis TN, 38117
Dr. Lisa Alex is a psychologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Alex specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Alex evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Alex because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lisa B. Alex PH. D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38117Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38117Get Direction
Dr. Lisa B. Alex PH. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alex
- V. f.
Dr. Alex is an excellent therapist..
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Dr. Vickie Renea Brewer PH.D.777 Washington Avenue Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Jessica Peters Myszak PH.D.1407 Union Ave Memphis TN 38101
- Dr. William Fleming Mealer ED.D.1037 Cresthaven Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Caitlin Nmi Allen PH.D.73 Riverwalk Pl Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Jane Burnett Clement PH.D.2010 Exeter Rd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Floyd L Covey PHD328 Poplar View Lane E Collierville TN 38017