Dr. Mckay Mckinnon is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Willowbrook, IL. Dr. Mckinnon specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Mckay Mckinnon MD's Expert Contributions
You may reference many sites on the internet to confirm that Rhinoplasty can radically change the shape of the nose. No surgeon, though, can guarantee that your surgery will produce a perfect result. It should be highly likely that surgery can provide a straight nose and a reduction of the "bump" you describe. READ MORE
- 2012Chicago Super Doctors
- Cosmetic Treatments, Blepharoplasty (eyelid Surgery), Facelift And More
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center1981
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center1976
Faculty Titles & Positions
- plastic surgery, Foch Hospital - Clinique Belvedere, France 1983
- plastic surgery, Brigham and Women's Hospital, MA 1980
- University of Miami Hospital - University of Miami Health System, Florida
Dr. Mckay Mckinnon MD's Practice location
Willowbrook, IL 60527 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mckay Mckinnon MD | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mckay Mckinnon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckinnon
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Dr. Helen Kraus M.D. 720 West Oak Street Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Dr. Robert Galiano MD 675 North Saint Clair Street Chicago Illinois 60611
- Susan M. Schneider 8465 Arrowhead Farm Dr Burr Ridge IL 60527
- Dr. Evan Manolis M.D. 8760 West 159th Street Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Dr. Florence Mussat M.D. 680 North Lakeshore Drive Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. Clark Schierle MD, PHD, FACS 676 N. Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611