Specializing in internal medicine and pediatrics, Dr. Robert MacKinder, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. He currently treats patients in Grand rapids, Michigan. Dr. MacKinder graduated ...
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Inguinal Hernia
- Plantar Wart
- Skin Tag
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Spectrum Hlth-Butterworth Camp, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Robert Mackinder MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49525Get Direction
Dr. Robert Mackinder MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mackinder
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Mrs. Flor L. Borrero MD4163 Clyde Park Avenue Wyoming Michigan 49509
- Dr. Ayse Pinar Cemeroglu MD230 Michigan Street Grand Rapids Michigan 49503
- Dr. Karen L Garibaldi MD6105 Wilson Ave Sw Grandville MI 49418
- Dr. Anita Marie Vanderstelt D.O.7686 Georgetown Center Dr Jenison MI 49428
- Dr. John E. Heslip M.D.3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Lachapell MD2373 64th Street Sw Byron Center MI 49315