Dr. Daniel Anthony Searing MD
Pediatrician1400 Jackson Street National Jewish Heal Denver CO, 80206
Dr. Daniel Searing is a pediatrician practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Searing is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Searing diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Searing can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 2004
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Vitamin D in atopic dermatitis, asthma and allergic diseases.
- Environmental pollution and lung effects in children.
- Steroid requirements and immune associations with vitamin D are stronger in children than adults with asthma.
- Advances in asthma 2015: Across the lifespan.
- Advances in asthma in 2016: Designing individualized approaches to management.
Dr. Daniel Anthony Searing MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80206Get Direction
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Anthony Searing MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Searing
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Deborah Keirstead Bublitz MD206 W. County Line Road Littleton Colorado 80129
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Spoerke MD8889 FOX DR DENVER CO 80260
- Dr. Amy Hourigan Gensler MD10371 Parkglenn Way Parker CO 80138
- Dr. Ovidio B. Bermudez MD8140 E 5TH AVENUE DENVER CO 80230
- Dr. Margarita Guarin M.D. Colorado 80220
- Dr. Neda Arami M.D.13123 East 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045