Dr. Daniel Anthony Searing MD
Pediatrician1400 Jackson Street National Jewish Heal Denver CO, 80206
Dr. Daniel Searing is a pediatrician practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Searing is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Searing diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Searing can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 2004
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Vitamin D in atopic dermatitis, asthma and allergic diseases.
- Environmental pollution and lung effects in children.
- Steroid requirements and immune associations with vitamin D are stronger in children than adults with asthma.
- Advances in asthma 2015: Across the lifespan.
- Advances in asthma in 2016: Designing individualized approaches to management.
Dr. Daniel Anthony Searing MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80206Get Direction
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Anthony Searing MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Searing
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Dr. Donna L Bratton MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Nathan Rabinovitch MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Erwin W Gelfand MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Joseph D Spahn MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Susan M Brugman MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Melanie C Gleason PA-C1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206