Dr. Raj Katara practices Neuropathology in East Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Katara studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Gandhi Medical College
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Memory Loss
- Spinal Stenosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- MERCY HOSPITAL
Dr. Raj L Katara MD's Practice location
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301Get Direction
Dr. Raj L Katara MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Misuse of Antipsychotic Drugs in Nursing Homes Makes Dementia Patients Zombie-Like
When nursing home residents recalled not being able to think properly, staying awake, and speaking incoherently, their children knew there was a problem. Recently, a CNN investigation has found that nursing homes often give dementia patients antipsychotic drugs without any proper diagnosis of a...
- How Diet Can Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
People who live with MS look for effective approaches to enhance their quality of life. Good nutrition is a fundamental element of health promotion. In fact, maintaining a healthy and well-balanced diet offers a sense of control when coping with a disease that is considered unpredictable. Moreover,...
- What Is ALS : Common symptoms of ALS
ALS, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, is a neurological disorder that many people refer to as Lou Gehrig's disease. This is a progressive disease in which the nerves that control the voluntary movements in the body deteriorate. As the nerve cells degenerate, it leads to paralysis and then death...
- Dr. James J Kerrigan MD3 Parkinsons Road East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou MD239 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Ralf W Van der sluis M.D.230 Independence Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Eugene Leslie Jennings M.D.175 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Mahesh D Chhabria MD3 Parkinson Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Beth A Cohen M.D.371 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301