Dr. Jeff Banas is an optometrist practicing in KENOSHA, WI. Dr. Banas specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Banas performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jeff Banas's Practice location
KENOSHA, WI 53142Get Direction
Dr. Jeff Banas's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Peter Joseph Kalinka O.D.3725 Roosevelt Rd Kenosha WI 53142
- Dr. Debra Jeanne Barnett O.D.6116 39th Ave Kenosha WI 53142
- Dr. Joseph Romanak Other7323 60th Ave Kenosha WI 53142
- Dr. Jennifer L Ayers OD4014 77th St Kenosha WI 53142
- Dr. Benjamin Emer O.D.3612 ROOSEVELT RD KENOSHA WI 53142
- Dr. Laurie Ann Robertson O.D.6125 Green Bay Rd Kenosha WI 53142