Dr. Amit Patel practices Pulmonology in Cape May Court House, NJ. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Patel manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Amit H. Patel MD's Practice location
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210Get Direction
Dr. Amit H. Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Young Mom Faces Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosis—Twice
At the age of 23, Shelby Woods faces every parent’s worst nightmare – a sick child. However, for Shelby, this nightmare is greater because both of her children, Sienna and Noah, were diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, an incurable genetic disease that had them going in and out of the...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- Gene Editing Has the Potential to Change Cystic Fibrosis
Spiked Columnist, Tim Black, discusses advances in genetic editing in his article, Gene Editing: An Expression of Our Humanity.Tim Black questions how people should all consider the recent negative responses to some of the latest gene-editing successes. The majority of these gene-editing techniques...
- Cystic Fibrosis Research and the Perfect Partnership
For the first time, two of the world’s largest Cystic Fibrosis (CF) charities, UK’s CF Trust and CF Canada, have joined hands for an international study.They will partner in the Trust’s CLIMB CF study to test the value of using home monitoring devices to track the health status and treatment...
- Dr. Bennett Edward Ojserkis MD100 Medical Center Way Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. Manuel Salas Cunanan M.D.18 W NEW YORK AVE SOMERS POINT NJ 08244
- Dr. James Joseph O'connor MD18 W New York Avenue Somers Point NJ 08244
- Dr. Henry J Komansky D.O.17 COURT HOUSE SOUTH DENNIS RD CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE NJ 08210
- Dr. Rajen I Udani M.D.17 S. Dennisville Road Cape May Court House NJ 08210
- Dr. Sallustio Delre M.D.18 W NEW YORK AVE SOMERS POINT NJ 08244