Dr. Jonathan Foster Cook MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery4800 Alberta Ave El Paso TX, 79905
Dr. Jonathan Cook is a hand surgeon practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Cook specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1981
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Wm Beaumont Army Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- University Of Colorado Hospital
Dr. Jonathan Foster Cook MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79905Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65807Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Foster Cook MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cook
- Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Turns His Love For Cooking into a Business
Even though the odds are against them, some kids with muscular dystrophy defy them in big ways and prove to be an inspiration for others with the neuromuscular disease. One of those kids is 10-year-old Conor Barshay. Even before the age of 10, Barshay developed a keen sense of taste through a...
- What Can Cause A Sore Tongue?
Causes of a Sore TongueThe tongue can become sore when you accidentally bite your tongue. However, serious medical conditions such as oral cancer can also be indicated by a sore throat. To determine an accurate diagnosis, you must seek medical condition.Usually, a sore tongue is not a cause of...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Dominic Gross MD125 W HAGUE RD EL PASO TX 79902
- Dr. Miguel A. Pirela-cruz M.D.4801 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Octavio Licon MD10410 Vista Del Sol Dr El Paso TX 79925
- Mr. Robert R Bell MD1700 Murchison El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Everett Lee Campbell M.D.10201 Gateway West #201 El Paso TX 79925
- Dr. Gilberto Agustin Gonzalez trevizo MD4801 ALBERTA AVE EL PASO TX 79905