Dr. Benjamin Rucker is an internist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Rucker specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rucker provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1975
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- High Cholesterol
- Pinched Nerve
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Internal Medicine
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli
Mr. Benjamin Lavar Rucker MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30904Get Direction
Augusta, GA 30901Get Direction
Mr. Benjamin Lavar Rucker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rucker
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- Dr. Willie Joseph Hillson M.D.2045 GORDON HWY AUGUSTA GA 30909
- Dr. Kila Dabney Smith MD300 W Hospital Road Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Christopher S Mcelroy M.D.465 N Belair Rd Evans GA 30809
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed MD2316 WRIGHTSBORO RD AUGUSTA GA 30904
- Dr. Christopher R Keroack MD2 Medical Center Drive Springfield MA 01107
- Dr. Faheem B Nusrat MD1021 SILVER BLUFF RD AIKEN SC 29803