Dr. George Bohatiuk is a physiatrist practicing in Newark, DE. Dr. Bohatiuk is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Bohatiuk focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Bohatiuk can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1983
Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- UMDNJ University Hospital
Dr. George Mark Bohatiuk MD's Practice location
Newark, DE 19702Get Direction
Dr. George Mark Bohatiuk MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis: Know the Causes
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in reduced bone density and enhanced vulnerability of the bones. The detrimental thinning of the patient’s bones combined with the development of weaker bone crystals makes them highly susceptible to fractures.Although osteoporosis itself doesn’t directly...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- 5 Tips for Living with Osteoporosis
5 Tips for Living with OsteoporosisFor some people, an osteoporosis prognosis can appear like a fatal blow to their life. However, things aren’t hopeless as they might seem! Being in a position to adjust to the condition can really be helpful in getting you used to the condition. Osteoporosis...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Dr. Barry L. Bakst D.O.87-B Omega Drive Newark Delaware 19713
- Dr. Frank Bernard Sarlo MD4735 Ogletown-Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Adam Marc Ginsberg D.O.4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Kelly M Heath MD501 W 14th St Wilmington DE 19801
- Dr. Karin Gravare Silbernagel PHD, PT, ATC053 Mckinley Lab Newark DE 19716
- Dr. Jyothi Chinta MD1 Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013