Dr. Ronald L Lindsay M.D.
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities3600 N 3rd Ave Phoenix AZ, 85013
Dr. Ronald Lindsay is a child neurologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Lindsay specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Lindsay is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
- Pharmacotherapy of disorders in mental retardation.
- Pharmacologic therapies aid treatment for autism.
- Surgery of the hand.
- Discontinuation of risperidone and reversibility of weight gain in children with
- The wrath of math. Deficiencies of mathematical mastery in the school child.
- Interpersonal disabilities: social skill deficits in older children and adolescents. Their description, assessment, and management.
- Acute and long-term safety and tolerability of risperidone in children with autism.
- Plasma pharmacokinetic characteristics of risperidone and their relationship to saliva concentrations in children with psychiatric or neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Implications of absolute fracture risk assessment for osteoporosis practice guidelines in the USA.
- Cost-effective osteoporosis treatment thresholds: the United States perspective.
- Management of pediatric disruptive disorders.
- Technical considerations for prophylactic mastectomy in patients at high risk for
- The theoretically ideal donor site dressing.
- The theoretically ideal donor site dressing.
- Epidemic pyoderma caused by nephritogenic streptococci in college athletes.
- Yale New Haven Chldn Ctr, Pediatrics; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Ronald L Lindsay M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85013Get Direction
PEORIA, IL 61603Get Direction
Dr. Ronald L Lindsay M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lindsay
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- Teen Mom Leah Blows Fans Away with How She Deals with Daughter's Muscular Dystrophy
Seven-year-old Ali Simms from Teen Mom 2 suffers from a rare form of muscular dystrophy, a condition which causes problems with movement, and usually heart and respiratory issues as the disease progresses. Ali was rushed to the hospital in August after struggling to breathe, worrying her family and...
- Dr. Elaine M Ellis M.D.10210 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Varina Louise Boerwinkle M.D.1919 E THOMAS RD PHOENIX AZ 85016
- Dr. Tamara Zach M.D.5310 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. David Hirsch M.D.602 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Theodore John Tarby MD PHD7710 N Hummingbird Ln Paradise Valley AZ 85253