Dr. Ehsun Raza Mirza M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology455 Toll Gate Rd Warwick RI, 02886
Ehsun R. Mirza, MD was born, raised and educated in Karachi, Pakistan. He did his residency at the Harrisburg Hospital, PA followed by fellowships in Renal and Critical Care Medicine from Brown Unive ...
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1992
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan Medical
Dow Medical College 1992
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine- 2003
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- 2012-2013 Top Doc RI
- 2012 Attending of the year Kent Hospital EM Residency Program
- 1999 Resident of the Year
- Brown University, Fellow:Nephrology 1999
- Brown University, Fellow:Critical Care Medicine 2001
Dr. Ehsun Raza Mirza M.D.'s Practice location
Warwick, RI 02886Get Direction
NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23601Get Direction
- What is a Cluster Headache?
Headaches that recur two to three times during a short period of time are known as cluster headaches. This may last for few weeks, to months. These headaches often occur after sleep and recur throughout the day. It usually appears during the same time of the year, or season of the year. It may...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- What Is Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
IntroductionRhabdomyolysis is a complex medical condition that involves a rapid destruction of the skeletal muscle tissues along with the release of muscle proteins and other muscle cell contents to leak outside of the cells and into the bloodstream. This leakage includes the following muscle...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- Dr. Elkin O Estrada MD1076 N Main St Providence RI 02904
- Dr. Ildiko Medve MD318 Waterman Ave East Providence RI 02914
- Dr. Michael A Thursby DO318 Waterman Ave East Providence RI 02914
- Dr. Charles E Mccoy MD318 Waterman Ave East Providence RI 02914
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Cosgrove MD318 WATERMAN AVE EAST PROVIDENCE RI 02914
- Dr. Eric Scott Kerns MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903