Dr. Walberto Cantu DDS
Dentist1721 E Lincoln Ave Sunnyside WA, 98944
Dr. Walberto Cantu is a Dentist practicing in Sunnyside, WA. Dr. Cantu specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Washington B.A. Biochemistry 2010
Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee D.D.S. 2014
- General Dentistry
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Tooth Extraction
- Digital X-rays
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers
- Smile Makeover
- Dental Bonding And Contouring
- Home Tooth Whitening
- Laser Teeth Whitening
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- All-on-4® Dental Implants
- Removable Dentures
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Crowns
- Advanced Dentistry
- Night Guards
- Mouth Guards
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Tmj Treatment
- Invisalign® Orthodontics
- Dental Health
- Dental Examination
- Dental Cleanings
- Dental Sealants
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Sedation Dentistry
- Oral-Conscious Sedation
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Washington Staff Dental Association
- President Benton Franklin Dental Society
Dr. Walberto Cantu DDS's Practice location
Sunnyside, WA 98944Get Direction
WEST RICHLAND, WA 99353Get Direction
West Richland, WA 99353Get Direction
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists at Fair Doctors Bonn suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Saravana Kumar Karunagaran BDS, MS518 W 1st Ave Toppenish WA 98948
- James Pawlecki DDS1000 Wallace Way Grandview WA 98930
- Dr. Janie Lynn Busk DMD518 W 1st Ave Toppenish WA 98948
- Dr. Jay Lance James D.D.S.201 Euclid St Grandview WA 98930
- Dr. Kent Rigby Copeland D.M.D.250 CHARDONNAY AVE PROSSER WA 99350
- Dr. Tariq M. Shiyab DDS1000 Wallace Way Grandview WA 98930