Dr. Justin Lee Vanbibber D.M.D.
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry6344 Littlerock Road SW Bldg 2 Tumwater WA, 98511
Dr. Justin L. VanBibber is a Pediatric Dentist serving the Tacoma and Lacey areas for more than 5 years. Dr. VanBibber is experienced in Fluoride Treatments, Digital X-Rays and Exams and Dental Cleaning. ...
Education and Training
University of Utah B.S. Sociology 2006
Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 2010
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Diplomat American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Pediatric Dental Services
- Fluoride Treatments
- Digital X-rays
- Exams And Dental Cleaning
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Sedation
- Dental Emergencies And Trauma
- Professional Member ADA
- Professional Member AAPD
Dr. Justin Lee Vanbibber D.M.D.'s Practice location
Olympia, WA 98501Get Direction
Centralia, WA 98531Get Direction
Aberdeen, WA 98520Get Direction
Tacoma, WA 98404Get Direction
Dr. Justin Lee Vanbibber D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vanbibber
- N. b.
- Tessie b.
- Vivian h.
very comfortable .
- Diabetes Is an Energy Storage Problem
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease, where the body cannot store energy in its warehouses, resulting in high levels of glucose in the blood. Diabetes is also known as “sugar” or “high blood glucose” disease. Although many people do not understand that diabetes is not only a problem with...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Christopher William Leyster D.D.S.108 22nd Ave SW Olympia WA 98501
- Dr. Bo M Davidson D.D.S., M.S.130 Marvin Rd Se Lacey WA 98503
- Dr. Andrea Marie Vancleave DDS, MSD2612 Yelm Hwy Se Olympia WA 98501
- Gregory L Psaltis DDS222 Lilly Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506
- Dr. James Robert Allinder D.D.S.2612 Yelm Hwy Se Olympia WA 98501
- Trang Pham DDS2415 Pacific Ave Se Olympia WA 98501