Dr. Mark W Bettes DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics7373 France Ave S Suite #600 Minneapolis MN, 55435
Dr. Mark Bettes is a prosthodontist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Bettes specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Mark W Bettes DDS's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
SAINT PAUL, MN 55108Get Direction
- How Do You Contract HIV?
How Do You Contract HIV?HIV was discovered in humans in the early 1980's, and has spread to millions of people all over the world. It can be difficult to differentiate between those who have been infected by HIV, and who have not. The virus has been attributed to fatalities in situations where...
- Is it Possible to Recover from Stage IV Breast Cancer?
Whether you have just recently been diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer, or you are just now recovering from the shock, you are certainly filled with bewilderment and confusion with all of the information that has been thrown at you in such a short period of time. The moment you first heard those...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- What Tests Determine Multiple Myeloma?
Multiple myeloma is a rare form of blood cancer where the bone marrow has cancerous plasma cells. Plasma cells are responsible for generating antibodies, which are important in the immune system, as they are the proteins responsible for fighting specific diseases. Multiple myeloma is a cancer caused...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Juan Vesga DDS2001 Bloomington Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Luis Fernando Delima D.D.S., F.A.C.P.515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Terry Gordon Orr DDS333 South 7th Street Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Sasik DDS3455 Plymouth Blvd Minneapolis MN 55447
- Andrew R Moffitt DDS MS502 Jefferson Hwy Champlin MN 55316
- Dr. Tanawat Ritkajorn DDS515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455