Dr. Beatrice Deshommes is an internist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Deshommes specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Deshommes provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1998
New York University School of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Rochester Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Rochester Gen Hospital 2000
Dr. Beatrice Deshommes M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14621Get Direction
GREENACRES, FL 33463Get Direction
Dr. Beatrice Deshommes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Alfredo Torres M.D.1425 PORTLAND AVE ROCHESTER NY 14621
- Deerajnath Lingutla1555 Long Pond Road Rochester New York 14620
- Dr. Michael Taras Herbowy MD2081 W Ridge Rd Rochester NY 14626
- Mr. Neil Nagovski MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Hayden R Goltz DO1130 Crosspointe Ln Webster NY 14580
- Dr. Laura H Brachman M.D.125 Red Creek Dr Rochester NY 14623