Dr. Jeffery Roeser is a Dentist practicing in Clarkston, MI. Dr. Roeser specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Michigan DDS 1995
- Oakland County Dental Society, Michigan Dental Association, American Dental Association
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Clarkston Scamp
Professional Society Memberships
- Oakland County Dental Society, Michigan Dental Association, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
Hobbies / Sports
- Fishing, Hunting and Skiing
Dr. Jeffery L. Roeser, D.D.S.'s Practice location
Clarkston, MI 48346Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffery L. Roeser, D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffery L. Roeser, D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dr. Katharine A. Murphy-Brown DMD6177 Orchard Lake Rd West Bloomfield Township MI 48322
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 W 12 MILE RD SOUTHFIELD MI 48034
- Alvin Daboul DDS3213 Rochester Rd. Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Dr. Rami Essak DMD24100 drake road farmington hills MI 48335
- Dr. Khaldoun Tarabin DDS929 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Stephen Jarvie D.D.S.23595 Novi Rd Novi MI 48375