Dr. Johanna Figueroa is a urologist practicing in Lawrence, NY. Dr. Figueroa specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1997
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Urology
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University
Dr. Johanna C Figueroa MD's Practice location
Lawrence, NY 11559Get Direction
ROSLYN HEIGHTS, NY 11577Get Direction
Dr. Johanna C Figueroa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Figueroa
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- What Is Uribel Used For?
What is Uribel?Uribel is a prescription drug used for pain relief, discomfort, frequent or urgent urination, and urinary cramps or spasms due to certain diagnostic procedures or urinary tract infection. This medication belongs to the class of urinary antiseptics, urinary analgesics, or...
- Dr. David Shusterman M.D.800 Second Ave New York NY 10017
- Dr. Nicholas A Romas MD425 W 59th St New York NY 10019
- Abraham Knoll M.D.1777 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne New Jersey 07470
- Dr. Yuly N. Chalik MD2632 East 14th Street Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nelson N. Stone350 East 72nd Street New York New York 10029
- Dr. Errol C. Mallett MD2832 Linden Blvd. Brooklyn New York 11208