Dr. Vina Patel is a pediatrician practicing in Flint, MI. Dr. Patel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Patel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Patel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Hurley Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Hurley Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University Program
Dr. Vina R Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Flint, MI 48507Get Direction
Dr. Vina R Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Gerald Paul BernerG3500 Flushing Road Flint Michigan 48504
- Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy MD2420 Owen Rd Fenton MI 48430
- Dr. Rajalakshmi Sankaran M.D.5205 Norko Dr Flint MI 48507
- Dr. Ahmed A Arif MD1201 Flushing Rd Flint MI 48504
- Dr. Mona Hanna-attisha MD MPHChildrens Hospital Mi Ambulatory Peds (5th Floor) Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Afroze Hai M.D.2900 N Saginaw St Flint MI 48505