Dr. Terri Riutcel practices Sleep Medicine in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Riutcel studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Terri Lynn Riutcel MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63144Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Terri Lynn Riutcel MD | Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Terri Lynn Riutcel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riutcel
- Tongue and Mouth Exercises for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
Sleep apnea is a condition in which the affected individual is unable to breathe during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The condition is cataloged as a respiratory disorder, and those who suffer from it often have episodes of intense and excessive snoring, as well as episodes in which they may...
- Can You Prevent Insomnia?
How to prevent Insomnia?Insomnia is a condition where one lacks sleep or finds it difficult to fall asleep. Approximately every person gets this type of disease as he or she grows towards old age. This condition mostly comes up from stress, poor dieting, having depression or feeling tired after long...
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- Melatonin Health Benefits and Uses
What is melatonin?In order to synchronize one's biological clock (wake-sleep cycle), the hormone melatonin has to be discharged. This customary wake-sleep cycle is about 8 hours of sleep for most people and 16 hours of wakefulness. In the United States, melatonin can be given as an over-the-counter...
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- Dr. Mesfin Teshome Mitike M.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Lirong Zhu M.D., PH.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Raymond Earle Bourey M.D.3660 VISTA AVE., RM 204 SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Tara Dayananda Rachakonda M.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Joshua L Hentzelman M.D.3635 Vista Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Kelvin A Yamada MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110