Dr. William M Mcdonnell
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. William Mcdonnell is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Mcdonnell specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Me
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Ventricular septal rupture in an amateur rodeo rider.
- Clearing the fog (a bit): the 2003 EMTALA regulations and their implications for pediatric emergency departments.
- Will EMTALA changes leave emergency patients dying on the hospital doorstep?
- Deficits in EMTALA Knowledge Among Pediatric Physicians.
- Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act education can be effective.
- Narrative review: do state laws make it easier to say "I'm sorry?".
- Medical diagnoses commonly associated with pediatric malpractice lawsuits in the United States.
- The reimbursement gap: providing and paying for pediatric procedural sedation in the emergency department.
- Pediatric emergency department use by adults with chronic pediatric disorders.
- When bad things happen: adverse event reporting and disclosure as patient safety and risk management tools in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Challenging assumptions about uninsured children in the pediatric emergency department.
Dr. William M Mcdonnell's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. William M Mcdonnell's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcdonnell
- Beauty Tips for the Morning Hours
An ideal skin care regimen for the morning will definitely include ways to fight free radical damage, protect the skin from sun’s rays, moisturize the dry skin, and other steps that would help the skin to glow. Marianna Blyumin, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Hollywood has given few skin care...
- How Is Obesity Diagnosed?
A person is said to be obese if his or her body has stored too much fat in excess that might lead to serious medical complications. If a person’s Body Mass Index (BMI) falls between 25 and 29.9, they are considered to be overweight. If the BMI is 30 or above, he or she is declared to be...
- Medical Procedures To Help Clear Acne
For those who want quick results in acne improvement or can’t endure the side effects of these medications can consider other acne treatments that are provided at the doctor's office. There are certain medical procedures, such as light therapy and steroid injection, that can be helpful in treating...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Dr. Nanette C. Dudley MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. April R Jaeger MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Jeffrey E. Schunk MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Edward P. Junkins MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Robert G Bolte MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Bruce E. Herman MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113