Dr. Traci S Biondi MD
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology1500 Duarte Rd Duarte CA, 91010
Professional Experience 2012 - present, Assistant Clinical Professor, City of Hope Helford Research Hospital, Duarte, CA 2009 - 2011, Anesthesiologist/Partner, Mesilla Valley Anesthesiology, Las Cruces, ...
Education and Training
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine 2003
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2014
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2012
- 2001 Memorial Medical Center Constellation Award1996 - 1997
- 2002 Nevada Women's Fund Scholarship
- Reno Esping Memorial Scholarship 2001-2002 University of Nevada
- Reno E.L.C. Foundation Scholarship 1996-1997 University of Nevada
- 1997 Howard Hughes Research Scholarship Program
- Virginia Mason Medical Center 2003
- Pediatric Anesthesia Fellow, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 2008
Experience & Accolades
- Assistant Clinical Professor 2012 - 2014City of Hope Helford Research Hospital, Duarte, CA
- Member2009 - 2011 Anesthesiologist/Partner, Mesilla Valley Anesthesiology, Las Cruces, NM
Dr. Traci S Biondi MD's Practice location
Duarte, CA 91010Get Direction
Las Cruces, NM 88005Get Direction
RENO, NV 89503Get Direction
Dr. Traci S Biondi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Biondi
- The Connection between Cancer, Lupus and other Autoimmune Disorders
New Findings from the Feinstein Institute for Medical ResearchAccording to an article from United Press International, researchers at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research have identified a gene variation, or polymorphism, affecting certain protein syntheses, and these findings may be...
- What Are Intramural Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are common medical conditions affecting most women. They are benign tumors developing within the uterine wall. People with fibroids might experience external symptoms as well. Therefore, fibroids are often identified only during repetitive pelvic examinations. Depending on their...
- What Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis Is Really Like
People recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis might be wondering what’s really in store for their future. Most people think of older people when they think of arthritis. But RA can strike at any age. And on top of that, rheumatoid arthritis goes beyond just joint pain and stiffness.The...
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
Chicken: The most commonly raised and eaten poultry in the world. When it comes to raising chicken for consumption, there are many different environments your chicken can come from. Many large chains and companies, like Whole Foods Market, are progressing from providing a fast-growing chicken to a...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Septum Piercing: Everything You Need to Know About the Piercing
Septum piercing is not a modern fad since it has been around for a long while, probably since the Iron Age. There have been various examples of statues and other carved images that indicate the historical authenticity of septum piercing. It is not a new discovery or a new fad, but one that has...
- Dr. Susan Firestone M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd # 3 Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Yohana Zambrana corchado MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Giovanni Cucchiaro M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Shelby Lynne walters Cody MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Jammie T Ferrara M.D.4650 SUNSET BLVD MS#3 LOS ANGELES CA 90027
- Dr. Catherine C Whang M.D.12521 Peppercreek Ln Cerritos CA 90703