Dr. Samer S Suki MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology920 Medical Plaza Drive #140 Spring TX, 77380
Dr. Samer Suki is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Spring, TX. Dr. Suki specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Samer S Suki MD's Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
KINGWOOD, TX 77339Get Direction
Dr. Samer S Suki MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suki
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Dr. Seema Bhat MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Elizabeth A Griffiths MD128 Vision Park Blvd The Woodlands TX 77384
- Dr. Swetha Yadav MD9303 PINECROFT DR SPRING TX 77380
- Dr. Murtaza N Bhuriwala MD22710 PROFESSIONAL DR KINGWOOD TX 77339
- Dr. Tri Tien Vu M.D.15655 Cypresswoods Medical Dr Houston TX 77014
- Dr. Elham Abbasi-hafshejani M.D.3115 COLLEGE PARK DR THE WOODLANDS TX 77384