Dr. Gerald Rosellini MD
Family Practitioner3915 Talbot Rd S Suite 401 Renton WA, 98055
Dr. Gerald Rosellini is a family practitioner practicing in Renton, WA. Dr. Rosellini specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Rosellini possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Santa Monica-Ucla Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Santa Monica UCLA Med Center
Dr. Gerald Rosellini MD's Practice location
Dr. Gerald Rosellini MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosellini
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.4700 POINT FOSDICK DRIVE NW SUITE 220 GIG HARBOR WA 98335
- KRYSTAL RICHARDSON4411 FREMONT AVE N SEATTLE WA 98103
- Dr. Alan K Johnson MD35020 Se Kinsey St Snoqualmie WA 98065
- Dr. Tyler C Munson DO5708 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Issaquah WA 98029
- Dr. Jonathan Keith Borchers MD1708 East 44th Street Tacoma WA 98404