Dr. Stancil Hutchinson is a psychologist and neuropsychologist, practicing in Sacramento with offices also in Elk Grove, Stockton, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, and Fresno. Dr. Hutchinson is also a Qualified Medical Examiner. He specializes in psychological and neuropsychological evaluations for treatment and/or medical-legal purposes.
Education and Training
Alliant International University Doctorate of Clinical Psychology 2009
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Psychological Association
Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95816Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hutchinson
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- Dr. John S. Isaacs PHD3550 Watt Avenue Sacramento California 95821
- Dr. Carolee Giaouyen Tran PH.D1330 Q St Sacramento CA 95814
- Dr. Angela Marie Chanter PSYD1895 E Roseville Pkwy Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Amy Eargle PH.D.8439 Mediterranean Way Sacramento CA 95826
- Dr. Amber W Lamonte PSYD3300 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95820
- Dr. Joanne A Danti PH.D.9132 Caldera Way Sacramento CA 95826