Mrs. Nancy A. Ayres M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology6621 Fannin Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Nancy Ayres is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Ayres specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Common Atrioventricular Canal Defects: A Study of 206 Consecutive Patients.
- Pneumopericardium and pneumomediastinum in an adolescent after blunt chest trauma.
- Regional myocardial deformation in children with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: morphological and clinical correlations.
- Myocardial deformation abnormalities in pediatric hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: are all etiologies identical?
- Prenatal diagnosis and outcome of fetal lung masses.
- Fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma with cardiac spread causing severe inferior vena cava obstruction in a 9-year-old child.
- EXIT-to-resection for fetuses with large lung masses and persistent mediastinal compression near birth.
- LV Noncompaction in Ebstein's anomaly in infants and outcomes.
- Estimated combined cardiac output and laser therapy for twin-twin transfusion syndrome.
- Left ventricular rotational mechanics in early infancy: Normal reference ranges and reproducibility of peak values and time to peak values.
Mrs. Nancy A. Ayres M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Mrs. Nancy A. Ayres M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ayres
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Susan Warren Denfield MD6621 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Georgeann Keh-teng Groh MD1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Mohammed T Numan M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Alan W Nugent MD6621 Fannin St # Mc19345c Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Scott Lawrence Macicek MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Monesha L Gupta M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030