Dr. Gary B Morris MD
Ophthalmologist64 Old Orchard Center Suite 430 Skokie IL, 60077
Dr. Gary Morris is an ophthalmologist practicing in Skokie, IL. Dr. Morris specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Morris can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Morris can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1968
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1968
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Cook County Hosp, Ophthalmology; Cook County Hosp, General Surgery
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital Of Cook County 1969
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Gary B Morris MD's Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. Gary B Morris MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morris
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- What is Eye Herpes?
What is eye herpes?Eye herpes, or ocular herpes, is a recurrent viral infection that affects the eyes. It is caused by herpes simplex virus type 1. It causes an inflammation of the eye, as well as scarring in the cornea.Eye herpes can be transmitted from one person to another when there is a close...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Dr. Robert P Schroeder M.D.9933 Lawler Ave Skokie IL 60077
- Dr. Frank Paul La franco MD9933 Lawler Ave Skokie IL 60077
- Dr. Jeffrey R Parnell M.D.9933 Lawler Ave Skokie IL 60077
- Dr. Edward Tenner MD4905 Old Orchard Ctr Skokie IL 60077
- Marc Levin M.D.9933 Lawler Ave Skokie IL 60077
- Dr. Arthur Dorf M.D.9933 Lawler Ave Skokie IL 60077