Dr. Gabriela Schonberg M.D,
Pediatrician400 N Hiatus Rd Suite 105 Hollywood FL, 33026
Dr. Schonberg and her husband, Marcelo Szabo, have three children.
Education and Training
Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina 2008
- Ear Infection
- Abnormal Gait
- Strep Throat
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Gabriela Schonberg M.D,'s Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33026Get Direction
Dr. Gabriela Schonberg M.D,'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schonberg
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Julia Retureta3000 Coral Hills Drive Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Dr. Ruby Ann Cayco-Bell MD3000 Coral Hills Dr Pompano Beach FL 33065
- Dr. Greta Stiebel-Chin O.D.11455 SW 40TH ST MIAMI FL 33165
- Dr. Gloria R. Riefkohl MD3200 SW 62 AVENUE MIAMI FL 33155
- Dr. Isidro A. Lopez M.D.,1495 Northwest 20th Street Miami Florida 33142
- Dr. Mabel D. Bohorquez MD1648 Northeast 163rd Street Miami Florida 33162