Dr. Gary Hathcoat is an optometrist practicing in Mount Washington, KY. Dr. Hathcoat specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Hathcoat performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Gary V Hathcoat OD's Practice location
Mount Washington, KY 40047Get Direction
Dr. Gary V Hathcoat OD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hathcoat
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Guadalupe Angelica Mejia O.D.301 E Muhammad Ali Blvd Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Carolyn W Hall OD302 W 14th St Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Bruce Jay Gaddie O.D.7635 Shelbyville Rd Louisville KY 40222
- Dr. Christopher Logan Stroud Other4004 Dupont Circle Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Julie Hogan OD1169 Eastern Pkwy Louisville KY 40217
- Dr. Rebekah Elizabeth Todd O.D.4000 Poplar Level Rd Louisville KY 40213