Dr. Faleh Husseini, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. His specialties include obstetrics & gynecology and he currently sees patients in Roseville, Michigan. Dr. Husseini is a graduate of ...
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 1970
University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine 1970
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria 1970
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1970
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Menstrual Cramps
- Henry Ford Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Jamaica Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Dr. Faleh Husseini M.D.'s Practice location
Roseville, MI 48066Get Direction
Dr. Faleh Husseini M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Husseini
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Birth Control Methods for Women
Here is an eye opening statistic. Approximately 85% of women who are sexually active and do not use contraception, will get pregnant in the first year. Despite the myths, yes, women can get pregnant about 10 days of giving birth, while breast feeding and during menstruation. If getting pregnant...
- How Nurses Can Prevent Violence in their Workplace
The question “How nurses can prevent workplace violence?” is often asked by relatives of those who are working in the healthcare industry. After all, according to the report of OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) in 2013, more than 2 million workers in the United become a victim...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Ellen Amanda Janetzke M.D.390 Park Street Birmingham MI 48009
- Mazen Shoukfeh M.D.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Todd M Getzen M.D.24500 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Akash Rushikumar Sheth M.D.21000 E 12 Mile Rd Saint Clair Shores MI 48081
- Luis Osterberger M.D.27177 Lahser Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Rajan Seshadri Krishnan M D44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341