Dr. David Meyers is a pathologist practicing in Springfield, OR. Dr. Meyers is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Meyers can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Meyers may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1972
University of Michigan Medical School 1972
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. David S. Meyers M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, OR 97477Get Direction
Dr. David S. Meyers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Daniel P. Kerrigan M.D.123 International Way Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Lamont A. Wettstein M.D.123 International Way Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. John Gilbert Dietrich MD701 1st St Springfield IL 62781
- Dr. Jayanthi Kini M.D.123 International Way Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Jeffrey A. Houck M.D.123 International Way Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Brent D. Kehn M.D.31553 Pruett Rd Eugene OR 97405