Dr. Garold Minns is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Minns specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1976
University of Wales in Great Britain 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- A network-informed approach to investigating a tuberculosis outbreak: implications for enhancing contact investigations.
- A computer-based information access and management system for students.
- An Adolescent With Fever, Rash, and Altered Mental Status.
- Rebound of plasma free phenytoin concentration following plasmapheresisin a patient with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Hepatitis C
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Infectious Diseases; Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine; Wesley Medical Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U Kans Med Ctr
Dr. Garold O Minns M.D.'s Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Garold O Minns M.D. | Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Garold O Minns M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Minns
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Disease That Might Spread Beyond the Lungs
What is pulmonary tuberculosis?Pulmonary tuberculosis or (TB) indicates a contagious bacterial infection involving the lungs but can also spread to various parts of the human body.What are the symptoms of pulmonary tuberculosis?People suffering from this lung condition would commonly experience the...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Clinical Trials for COVID-19
Professionals from different healthcare sectors are coming up with research studies to combat the novel coronavirus. When you open your social media accounts or when you listen to the news, you will see and hear discoveries about certain medications, vitamins, therapies, and other interventions that...
- 5 Facts You Never Knew About Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) in the United States that mostly affects people between 14 and 49. It occurs as a result of infection with both types of herpes simplex virus (HSV)-HSV1 and HSV2. However, most people with genital herpes are infected with...
- What Causes AIDS?
The Origin of AIDSAIDS is caused by HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). Thus, it is not possible to get AIDS without having HIV first. HIV is a retrovirus that is thought to come from chimpanzees. HIV is said to originate from Africa, where humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with their...
- How is Lyme Disease Treated?
Lyme disease is a relatively new disease, being discovered in 1981 by Willy Burgdorfer, which is a fairly short time in the medical sector. Therefore, it is still widely unknown and many groups still have varying opinions about the ideal treatment strategies.Controversy in Lyme disease treatment...
- Dr. Valerie A Creswell MD1100 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Zartash Zafar Khan MD1100 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Keck R Hartman MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Lawrence L Pelletier MD5500 E Kellogg Dr Wichita KS 67218
- Dr. Jerry D Peterie MD1100 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Margaret E Hagan MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214