Mr. Lorne S. Label, MD, MBA, FAAN, CPE
Neurologist | Neurology2190 Lynn Rd Suite 380 Thousand Oaks CA, 91360
Dr. Lorne Label practices Adult & Pediatric Neurology in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Label studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neurologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as headaches, seizures, strokes, nerve & muscle diseases, Multiple Sclerosis,Alzheimers disease,Parkinsons disease and more. He has been in practice for over 40 years.
In addition he assists attorneys, insurance companies,& the Medical Board of California in Forensic Neurology.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Neurology residency 1981
USC Neuromuscular Center Fellowship neuromuscular 1982
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1978
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Professor of Neurology UCLA 1982 - 2020
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- see CV
- Internal medicine
- USC Neuromuscular
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of NeurologyCalifornia Medical AssociationVentura County Medical Association
- see CV
Articles and Publications
- see website for CV (www.cns-neurology.com)
Areas of research
- see CV
- see CV
Teaching and speaking
- see CV
Favorite Place to Vacation
Hobbies / Sports
- Pickle ballHiking
Mr. Lorne S. Label, MD, MBA, FAAN, CPE's Practice location
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
Mr. Lorne S. Label, MD, MBA, FAAN, CPE's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Label
- What a Lung Transplantation for Cystic Fibrosis Is Really Like
Cystic fibrosis has been one of the more devastating and debilitating diseases to take hold of the population. The condition has forced countless research studies, clinical trials, and innovative treatments to try and mitigate the symptoms and effects of cystic fibrosis. One of the riskier but...
- The Benefits of Buckwheat
Buckwheat is not actually a wheat. Although it is a whole grain it is neither a grain or a cereal. Similar to quinoa, buckwheat is derived from the seeds of a flowering plant. It is naturally gluten free making it a great ingredient in many dishes and smoothies. Buckwheat originated in the...
- Medical Treatments for Croup
Croup, a common viral condition, causes swelling in a child’s airway, making it hard to breathe. This is because the already-narrow airway is made even narrower. This viral infection often starts as a common cold, which is then followed by a harsh, barking sound, especially at night. It is also...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Hernia: Is There More than One Type?
Hernia is a condition which can develop in both men and women. It can be classified into various types depending on its anatomical location. Following are the most common types of hernias that you must know about.1) Inguinal HerniaThis is the most common type of hernia which affects about 2% of the...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Dr. Liliana Cohen M.D.227 W Janss Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360
- Dr. Robert M Hutchman MD19231 Victory Boulevard Reseda California 91335
- Dr. Edward H Jeon M.D.23101 Sherman Pl West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Veena V Sengupta M.D.7301 MEDICAL CENTER DR WEST HILLS CA 91307
- Dr. Kolar N Murthy M.D.2220 Lynn Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360
- Dr. Meril S Platzer M.D.6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91367