Mr. Lorne S. Label, MD, MBA, FAAN, CPE
Neurologist | Neurology2190 Lynn Rd Suite 380 Thousand Oaks CA, 91360
Dr. Lorne Label practices Adult & Pediatric Neurology in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Label studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neurologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as headaches, seizures, strokes, nerve & muscle diseases, Multiple Sclerosis,Alzheimers disease,Parkinsons disease and more. He has been in practice for over 40 years. He has retired from office practice as of July 2023.
In addition he assists attorneys, insurance companies,& the Medical Board of California in Forensic Neurology.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Neurology residency 1981
USC Neuromuscular Center Fellowship neuromuscular 1982
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1978
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Professor of Neurology UCLA 1982 - 2020
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- see CV
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology, California Medical Association, Ventura County Medical Association
- see CV
Teaching and speaking
- see CV
Mr. Lorne S. Label, MD, MBA, FAAN, CPE's Practice location
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
Mr. Lorne S. Label, MD, MBA, FAAN, CPE's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Label
- Epilepsy and Seizure Medicines
There are various medications that can help prevent or cease seizures. These drugs are called anti-seizure drugs or anti-epileptic drugs (AEDs). The use of these drugs is the most common technique in treating epilepsy. In fact, anti-epileptic drugs are the first line of treatment for epilepsy. These...
- Is Scabies Contagious?
What is Scabies?Scabies is an infestation that is caused by the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabei. It is a variation of a subtype hominis. If these mites are not treated in a timely manner, then they can live on the skin for months. These mites reproduce on the surface of the skin and later burrow...
- Can I Get Pregnant if I'm Older Than 35-years-old?
Women who want to get pregnant, but are older than 35-years-old are commonly weary about possible complications if they become pregnant. There are many women who have given birth to healthy babies when they were in their late 30s and even 40s. However, there are a few risks to a pregnancy if the...
- BPA from Soup Cans Shown to Increase Risk for Breast and Prostate Cancer
A new study has shown that having a 12-ounce serving of canned soup a day for five days can lead to a 1000% increase in the amount of bisphenol A (BPA), a controversial chemical, in urine. BPA is a chemical used in the manufacturing of metal food and beverage cans. The study does not show how this...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Dr. Liliana Cohen M.D.227 W Janss Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360
- Dr. Robert M Hutchman MD19231 Victory Boulevard Reseda California 91335
- Dr. Edward H Jeon M.D.23101 Sherman Pl West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Veena V Sengupta M.D.7301 MEDICAL CENTER DR WEST HILLS CA 91307
- Dr. Meril S Platzer M.D.6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Kolar N Murthy M.D.2220 Lynn Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360