Tyler Geib is a physical therapist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Tyler Geib specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Tyler Geib can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Tyler Geib will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Tyler D Geib PT's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32607Get Direction
WOODRUFF, SC 29388Get Direction
Tyler D Geib PT's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Ms. Carol A Huegel PT4820 Newberry Road Gainesville FL 32607
- Kelley H Oyenarte P.T.1338 Nw 13th St Gainesville FL 32601
- Stephanie D Pudlik PT1061 Ne 20th Pl Gainesville FL 32609
- Rachel Theresa Smith PT, DPT5901 Sun Blvd Saint Petersburg FL 33715
- Dr. Jacqueline L Astrero PT, DPT1510 Cypress Gardens Blvd Winter Haven FL 33884
- Dr. Erienne Murphy Blanchard PT, DPT4113 Nw 6th St Gainesville FL 32609