Dr. Richard Scott Rosenblum MD
Plastic Surgeon400 West Brambleton Avenue Suite 103 Norfolk VA, 23510
Dr. Richard Rosenblum is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Rosenblum specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Colgate University B.A. in Religion 1988
Medical College of Virginia in Richmond M.D. 1992
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Eyelid Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Facial Peel
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Ear Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
- Thigh Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Mastopexy
- Fat Grafting
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- University of Kentucky Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Kentucky General Surgery
- Vanderbilt University Plastic Surgery
Dr. Richard Scott Rosenblum MD's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23510Get Direction
Virginia Beach, VA 23451Get Direction
Dr. Richard Scott Rosenblum MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenblum
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Dr. Michael J Denk M.D.,F.A.C.S1037 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Daniel W Karakla MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Ivor Barry Kaplan MD400 West Brambleton Avenue Norfolk VA 23510
- Dr. Lawrence B Colen M.D.6161 Kempsville Cir Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Tad Edward Grenga MD5818 Harbour View Blvd Suffolk VA 23435
- Dr. William Preston Magee DDS, MD400 W Brambleton Ave Norfolk VA 23510